Re: Vacation Days bug??

by wolfeyes1

Original Post

Vacation Days bug??

★ Novice

Been working at the same job for awhile - have accrued 11 vacation days.   I took a vacation day (phone/car/take a vacation)  - the game confirmed that I had taken the day off and when the day was over, it told me I had earned 'xx' dollars on my day off.   However, when I checked, I still had 11 vacation days and my work rep had gone DOWN from one 'bubble' to the next one down.   Doesn't seem like it should work like that.   Did I do something wrong?   (I'm pretty new to this)

Message 1 of 3 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]

Do you have any mods or custom content (CC) in your game? Could you test without?
You can just move the folder to a location outside the Electronic Arts folder.
If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Seasons expansion pack over here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

★ Novice
I'm new and I don't even know what mods or CC are - lol... however, I think I figured out what I was doing wrong - it's the car vacation as opposed to the house vacation - thanx for trying tho...
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)