Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Used Code?

by charleyleavey190

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Used Code?

★★ Newbie

Bought a sims 3 game second hand and I can’t install it to my pc? Says the code has already been used and there’s no way of me installing it. Is there any way I can get a new code?

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Used Code?

@charleyleavey190  Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck.  Codes can only be used once, and it sounds like yours is already registered to the original owner's account.

I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but both Origin and Steam offer occasional sales for TS3.  On Steam, the base game and packs can be as cheap as $5 U.S. each.  (Origin is less predictable.)  So if you're still interested, you can watch for sales on both platforms.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

All Replies

Re: Used Code?

@charleyleavey190  Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck.  Codes can only be used once, and it sounds like yours is already registered to the original owner's account.

I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but both Origin and Steam offer occasional sales for TS3.  On Steam, the base game and packs can be as cheap as $5 U.S. each.  (Origin is less predictable.)  So if you're still interested, you can watch for sales on both platforms.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help