Used Code?

by charleyleavey190

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Used Code?

★★ Newbie

Bought a sims 3 game second hand and I can’t install it to my pc? Says the code has already been used and there’s no way of me installing it. Is there any way I can get a new code?

Message 1 of 2 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Used Code?

@charleyleavey190  Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck.  Codes can only be used once, and it sounds like yours is already registered to the original owner's account.

I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but both Origin and Steam offer occasional sales for TS3.  On Steam, the base game and packs can be as cheap as $5 U.S. each.  (Origin is less predictable.)  So if you're still interested, you can watch for sales on both platforms.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (510 Views)

All Replies

Re: Used Code?

@charleyleavey190  Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck.  Codes can only be used once, and it sounds like yours is already registered to the original owner's account.

I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but both Origin and Steam offer occasional sales for TS3.  On Steam, the base game and packs can be as cheap as $5 U.S. each.  (Origin is less predictable.)  So if you're still interested, you can watch for sales on both platforms.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (511 Views)