Urgent Skin tone issue, please help

by Punishernan

Original Post

Urgent Skin tone issue, please help

★★★ Newbie

Hello, this is my time posting on here so I don't really where to do it. Anyways I haven't been playing the game for a few days now because I was waiting for all of the mod creators to come out with updated to their mods. Today was the first day that I've actually gone back and done anything. At first I just poked around in CAS and everything looked to be working just fine, but when I actually took my sims in game everything changed. In CAS they all look completely fine no matter which skin tones I used one them no matter if custom or in game. The issue is when I brought them into the actual game itself. Any skin that was not a CC skin did not appear in game. So, my CC skins seem to be working just fine it's my in game skins that aren't working. When I enter the game they just appear as the red and white checker board with the question marks. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Re: Urgent Skin tone issue, please help

@Punishernan  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (337 Views)