Re: Uploading to gallery

by kreatora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uploading to gallery

★★ Novice

I couldn’t find anyone talking about this issue anywhere, but when I try to upload a build to the gallery it says I’m using custom content. The issue is I’m not, and I don’t even have any in my Mods folder.

This is a very recent issue for me, as I have been able to upload until a couple days ago with no problem, and even with actual mods in my game.  I removed the mods, and have even uninstalled and reinstalled... and nothing has helped. Is there a fix?

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@eemvee
If your sim took photos and you put these photos in the house from that moment, the house is marked as CC. The same applies to the photograph of a dog or cat. Throw away all photos and you will not have a problem
I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

@eemvee

It's been awhile since I've had issues with the gallery. But I have had an issue where the game tagged my creation as having custom content.

What worked for me was turning off the gallery. (Turning off Online Features Access in Options> Other > Game Options)

Saving the creation to my library. Exited the game, then loaded it up again to check that it was still saved without cc. Then I turned on the gallery and uploaded the creation.

Give that a try to see if that works for you.

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@eemvee
If your sim took photos and you put these photos in the house from that moment, the house is marked as CC. The same applies to the photograph of a dog or cat. Throw away all photos and you will not have a problem
I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

That worked! I didn’t have photos, but I had some reference paintings. And when I got rid of them the CC tag disappeared. Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)