Re: Uploaded Sim not there anymore

by kreatora

Original Post

Uploaded Sim not there anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is the closest help place I could find, I was working on my sims in CAS and I saved/Uploaded them and I exited out. I went back in looking for them and they are nowhere to be found. I really don't wanna start all over on them again. any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Uploaded gallery content not being shown as shared in library

Champion

@FoxereHunter Did you look in your game library? Open the game save you sere in. Now in the upper right corner click the icon of photos called "Open the Gallery". Click the tab for your library and check there. You can also check in that game save in the played households. You may find some helpful information at this link:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-gallery/

Hope this helps. Feel free to clarify if this isn't what you needed. Standard smile

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

Hero
@FoxereHunter Moving this to tech as the thread you posted in is about something else.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FoxereHunter 

There are two possibilities;
1. The most common case: Your sims use a CC and are marked with a blue key when they are saved. Objects in the Gallery, including those in your catalog, will not be visible if you do not enable the "show modified objects" filter on the left.
2. You don't use mods or CC and your objects sent to the Gallery are not visible. Damaged files that are responsible for connecting to the Gallery in your game folder cause this.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/My-profile-in-the-gallery-suffers-from-partial-blindne...

I don't work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)