Re: Uploaded Content won't show on The Exchange

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Uploaded Content won't show on The Exchange

★★★ Newbie

I recently tried to upload some pets into the Exchange on the Sims 3 page, it'll go through the loading processes on the sims launcher but it never shows up on the website. I don't know why or what to do about it. Pets, Sims, and anything else won't show up. I haven't been about to upload for a while. 

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: Uploaded Content won't show on The Exchange

@bellaboo135662  Try clearing your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use it, the launcher and store (and therefore the Exchange) do for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

If that doesn't help, you might need to use a clean game folder.  Pull your entire TS3 folder out of Documents and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a new folder will spawn with no content.  You can place your Exports folder into this clean folder and try to upload—it's best to clear your browser caches again first.  If that doesn't work, try another clean folder, but this time, create an Exports folder inside and move just one of the files into it.  If one pack is corrupt, you might just need to delete it and re-export its content again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)