Upload Error?

by Maditude10

Original Post

Upload Error?

★ Newbie

Every time i try to upload an sim to the exchange it says network error try again Im not sure why I am logged into my account and my wifi is working perfectly find so i just dont understand

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Upload Error?

@Maditude10  Try clearing your Internet Explorer cache.  Even if you never use IE, the TS3 launcher and store do for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

clear IE cache:  https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

If that doesn't help, try making a sim in a clean game folder.  Pull your existing TS3 folder out of Documents and onto your desktop, and a clean folder will spawn the next time you launch the game.  If you can upload some random sim you made while using this clean folder, you can move the other sims you've wanted into it from your old folder.  (They'll be in sims3pack form in Exports.)  If you can upload them, the problem was something in your old game folder, but you can just move your saves and other content into the new folder without any issues.

If you can upload a new sims but not the ones you've already tried, then the problem might be some cc you used.  The Exchange sometimes rejects certain cc items, so you'll have to remove the item to upload the sim.

If you can't upload even a brand-new sim from a clean folder, then maybe the Exchange is acting up.  (It happens.)  Try again in a few hours, and maybe tomorrow morning.  If it's still not working, please post back with a description of everything you've tried so far.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)