Re: Update issue TS3

by crinrict

Original Post

Update issue TS3

★★ Newbie

Hi!

I'm experiencing an issue with my TS3 game. I can't update my game to the newest version. 

I updated my PC system to Windows 10 and since I did that my game doesn't work so I tried to install it all over again but now it's all the same. 

I'm trying to update my game so my extensions can work but all I can do is download the patch (1.6GB) and then when downloading is finished it disappears and that's it. My game is not updated even though I downloaded 1.67 patch. 

When I open launcher it says: Script error, line 4, token 3. An then there's an URL: http://launcher.thesims3.com/launcher/home.html?launcherLocale=pl_PL&launcherCountry=PL&var=loggedOu...

Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)

Hero

Are you manually downloading the patch to a location of on your PC and then double click on the file ? DId you check if it's in your downloads folder on your computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I downloaded it manually and it's not working.
Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

Hero

Could you be a bit more specific as to what not working means ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)