Unremovable Gifts

by Sims4Gamerzz

Original Post

Unremovable Gifts

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm playing without mods or cc. I have every expansion pack, 5 game packs (Vampires, Parenthood, Spa Day, and Outdoor retreat) and 2 stuff packs (Vintage Glamor Stuff, and Bowling Night Stuff.) I installed seasons yesterday, played a bit and continued playing today. I wanted to have a good Winterfest, so I placed the presents that are supposed to be under the tree on the ground (and obviously, under the tree) using the bb.moveobjects cheat because they wouldn't place otherwise, and now I can't remove them. Not with the hammer tool, trying to pick them up, nor when I tried using the cheat to remove them either. I really, really need the space where I placed them now. I might be missing something completely and I'm so, so sorry if I am, but I really need this problem solved. I can attach my save if necessary.

Oh and I had bb.showhiddenobjects on, so it's possible these presents were accessible due to this cheat, I apologize it only just occurred to me.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (471 Views)

Re: Unremovable Gifts

Hero

Hi @Sims4Gamerzz

so you bought the buydebug version of the gifts ? Is that possible ? They are known to cause issues of being undeletable. Not really sure what would help. 

It was reported in here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726 but I don't know which page. Not sure if a solution was offered though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)