Re: Unpaid job issue

by panpan278

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unpaid job issue

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a very strange problem with my sims 4 game. I've downloaded carrers that other people have made and in the information it stands that you will get payed with different sorts of amounts depending on level but no one of my sims gets the money when they have worked. When you look at the carrer branches when you search for new job it says unpaid but I get the bonus when I go up to the next level. It always says when they return back: You have made 0 but when you level up you get the bonus and everything else seems to work. They go to work as usual and work but they don't get payed. I wouldn't have been angry if the work itself didn't get anything in payment but it says on everything every carrer that you should get payed so why doesn't it work? Is it because of the game the updates or is this a bug? I really would like some answers because I can't figure it out. 

/Susanne G 

Message 1 of 4 (3,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@Sussi91
Check if there is a new version of this mod. The old one you have is broken after patch.
I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,577 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Sussi91
Check if there is a new version of this mod. The old one you have is broken after patch.
I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (3,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh so that's the problem I was afraid of it because the mods hasn't been updated at all. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for them to be updated but the old ones is just to get rid of them then.. meaning deleting them? It's such a shame because the carrers I want is not in the game. I hope EA makes more carrer choises in the future. Thank you so much for your reply. 

/Susanne G

Message 3 of 4 (3,568 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same problem,Wait for answer

Message 4 of 4 (3,486 Views)