Re: Unistall The Sims 4 LE

by ShadowSoulSims

Original Post

Unistall The Sims 4 LE

★★★ Novice

How can I properly unistall The Sims 4 Legacy Edition ( free extra content), which i downloads by mistake?

Message 1 of 8 (476 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ShadowSoulSims 

You can only do this by uninstalling the game completely then reinstall without the Legacy edition.

if you have the space you can also leave it (6.4GB) and simply start the game in 64bit.

Rightclick the game in Origin select Game properties and on advanced tab select 64bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thanks. I installed the game, but now, without the legacy edition it gives me a bug, and my sims can't register with the University.
Message 3 of 8 (433 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ShadowSoulSims 

What bug are you talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 8 (424 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen this bug: UNIVERSITY_HOUSING_KICKOUT_SITUATION_BLOCKER_TAG
Message 5 of 8 (413 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ShadowSoulSims 

You need to be more specific,

Message 6 of 8 (401 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen That is the bug that comes when I log into the game. (I basically had to put something to read the last exception, the file that is put in the folder where the game creates the saves etc ...) "UNIVERSITY_HOUSING_KICKOUT_SITUATION_BLOCKER_TAG" appears to me as written in the files that read the file. In the game, when I try to select "enroll in the university", the sims practically skips the animation and from sitting in the chair in front of the PC, back on its feet, or attacks the phone and returns to its feet as if the animation were never game.
Message 7 of 8 (390 Views)

Champion (Retired)

OK you mean that you get a lastexception when trying to enroll from the computer. Can you enroll from the mailbox?

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)