Re: Uninstall One Kit Mod

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uninstall One Kit Mod

★★ Novice

How can I uninstall the dust bunny mod I cant find it to delete from the sims 4 I don't like the dust bunny growing all around the house.

Message 1 of 8 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Tsukimi_09 

If you don't want a robo-vacuum simply do not buy one. If you bought one and want to get rid of it you can simply sell it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (311 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@banning23 

The Dust Bunny Kit is not a mod. Have you updated your Game? The recent patch turned it down quite a bit. The updated robo-vacuum will keep it clean. Finally you can turn it off in settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (362 Views)

★ Novice

Do you mean that you can turn off robo-vacuum in the settings?

Message 3 of 8 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

In settings witch button do I uncheck to turn this off

Message 4 of 8 (327 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@banning23 

Game Options | Pack Settings | Bust the Dust.

Message 5 of 8 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Tsukimi_09 

If you don't want a robo-vacuum simply do not buy one. If you bought one and want to get rid of it you can simply sell it.

Message 6 of 8 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, I'm having this issue. I just don't want this kit anymore. And I know there's a "turn this off" option in the gameplay, but I just don't want it anymore. Is there a way to uninstall the pack entirely? I don't need a refund or anything, I just don't want it anymore.

Message 7 of 8 (258 Views)

@Sammyken  You could delete the folder for the kit you don't want, but Origin will try to redownload it at some point, and since kits are such small downloads, it may complete before you have a chance to cancel.  The easier way is to disable the pack without uninstalling it:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2017/03/disable-single-packs/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 8 (245 Views)