Re: Unbreakable Objects are broken and can't be fixed

by crinrict

Original Post

Unbreakable Objects are broken and can't be fixed

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My Sim lives in Evergreen Harbor (specifically The Shipping Views lot). She dumpster dives almost daily and has found the "unbreakable" Ghostwriter Computer and Princess Cordelia's tub. I have tried to have my Sim repair both items numerous times and nothing worked. She's level 6 in Handiness because of it. Tina Tinker came over twice and tried fixing the computer but it didn't work. She's hired two different repair people to fix the computer and neither one has been able to fix it. I ended up replacing the tub so that works fine, but she can't afford the 5000 Simoleons to replace the computer. My game is updated and I have no mods or CC. I have also tried testingcheats on and shift+clicking the computer to reset it. I did that a few times and it hasn't worked.

Message 1 of 2 (689 Views)

Re: Unbreakable Objects are broken and can't be fixed

Hero
@PhilliesPOPster5 have you tried a repair spell (if you have that pack) or that thing that comes with Eco to fix stuff (can't remember what it's called).

It might be just a problem that these items shouldn't spawn as you can't repair unbreakable items but it's worth a try if it would work with those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (663 Views)