Re: Unable to unsaddle a horse in Sims 3.

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Unable to unsaddle a horse in Sims 3.

★ Novice

I adopted a horse, then rode it once and now there isn't an option to take it's saddle off. Even in care for the animal, all that is there is clean it's hovels. I have tried both of my sims. It will not let anyone ride it either because it's back is too sore from the saddle.  Do you have any suggestions.  I have played this game for years and this is the first time I have ran across this issue. 

Message 1 of 4 (5,075 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods  or custom saddles in your game ?  If so, please remove them

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (5,062 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict i have none of these in in my game but i am still unable to take off the saddle i had bred her while she had a saddle and it never let me lead her so she had a foal and i stll cannot do this.
Message 3 of 4 (4,131 Views)

@iamhovis  Try evicting your household and moving them back in.  If you do this in one Edit Town session, the sims will keep their jobs and relationships but lose their promised wishes and opportunities.  Alternately, you could evict just the horse and an accompanying human, so the others don't lose anything.

Before you do this, be sure to delete the five cache files in your Sims 3 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts.  It's a good idea to delete them regularly anyway, and especially when troubleshooting.  The five files are:

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package
——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (4,124 Views)