Re: Crinrict, please help!

by Xentryk

Original Post

Unable to start

★★★ Novice

Can't run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minium specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed.

[0e6d1221:1df4e8dc:00000000]

Here's my DxDiag:

http://pastebin.com/BF793ccd

Help? I just got the limited edition as a gift. I can't even play it after an hour long download and deleting previous games for space.

Message 1 of 9 (520 Views)

Re: Unable to start

★★★ Novice

Please help.

Message 2 of 9 (474 Views)

★★★ Novice

It keeps saying on Origin that when I click it it's playing. It even says it's been played for hours. Help!

Message 3 of 9 (466 Views)

Hero

That chipset doesn't really work with the game. You didn't post the whole of your DxDiag though, just the beginning.

You also seem to be using a beta driver. Try reverting back to the last release version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (459 Views)

Crinrict, please help!

★★★ Novice

You answer a lot of questions, so you probably don't remember mine. I get the following error message:

Unable to start

Can't run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minium specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed.

[0e6d1221:1df4e8dc:00000000]

Here's my DxDiag:

http://pastebin.com/yUAskvxk

Help? I just got the limited edition as a gift. I can't even play it after an hour long download and deleting previous games for space.

Link to my original post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Unable-to-start/m-p/3867967#U3867967

Message 5 of 9 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I can help also you know. Confusedmileywink:

---

If I am not mistaken, you are somewhat low on memory and your video card needs to be updated.

You will need the rest of the help advice from someone else. I am not the type of person who is good with video cards.

Message 6 of 9 (456 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you for your input. I will remember you as a hero too! Here's some XP.
Message 7 of 9 (451 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It does look like you are low on memory, but i can tag @crinrict for you so your post will be seen Tomorrow or later on.

Message 8 of 9 (448 Views)

Hero

Merged your thread with your existing one.

Did you try reverting to normal drivers ? I really doubt you can play with that computer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (436 Views)