Unable to see items from goodie boxes

by vardainiel

Original Post

Re: Unable to see items from goodie boxes

Hero

Let us know if you don't hear anything within 72 hours.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (139 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I think this particular post was the problem.

when you say "transfer your account" what does that mean? did you buy simpoints in origin with another account and asked for a transfer or you tried to merge accounts?

thanks

Message 12 of 15 (138 Views)

★★ Novice

No no, I bought the simpoints with the same account, what I meant is it said on origin that the sim points will appear on my sims account soon. My apologies, I expressed myself badly.

I was a bit worried about purchasing the points though because I live in a country that Sims doesn't provide services for but luckily, I realized I could do it over origin. And like i said, problems started as soon as i purchased them.

They would appear and disappear on and from my sims page, when i wanted to buy something, i would get an error that i couldn't do that because i don't have enough simpoints, then the points would get lost and in a few secs fully reappear.

So I logged off, restarted the browser, and then logged back in and the points were there. Waited a bit and when I saw they didn't go all crazy, I proceeded to buy the goodie boxes. When i got them, the simpoints got spent, but I couldn't access the goodie boxes, nor my store account from that point.

And since then i've been getting the error that the website isn't working.

Ingame store doesn't work either, only the igs.thesims3.com works but not for all items, for some. And the error appears there on daily bases too, but after a couple of tries, I am able to get into the purchase history and access the items, though not all of them.

Message 13 of 15 (121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Feeling ripped off.

Spoiler
:womansad:

@vardainiel wrote:

Hello everyone,

Recently I've been having some issues with the store and my store account. Few days ago, I bought about 8 goodie boxes and since then, was unable to see my purchase history so I could download the items, because the goodie boxes didn't appear when i got them. I contacted support but for some reason, they weren't able to help me and also told me that they too were unable to enter my store account, with the same error page popping up.

I tried ingame store which also didn't work, but the only thing that kind of worked was the website igs.thesims3.com where I was able to see some of the items that were in the boxes and download them, while there are still some that i can't see what they are and I can't even download them. When i click the dw button, I get an error.

So... My store account doesn't work, downloading those items won't work, customer support is not able to help me and I am just wondering if any of you people had a similar problem, or does anyone know a possible solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

Message 14 of 15 (117 Views)

Hero

I'll escalte again after the weekend but for now, there's not much I can do for you guys.

Try customer support again to see if they can help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)