Unable to see items from goodie boxes

by vardainiel

Original Post

Unable to see items from goodie boxes

★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

Recently I've been having some issues with the store and my store account. Few days ago, I bought about 8 goodie boxes and since then, was unable to see my purchase history so I could download the items, because the goodie boxes didn't appear when i got them. I contacted support but for some reason, they weren't able to help me and also told me that they too were unable to enter my store account, with the same error page popping up.

I tried ingame store which also didn't work, but the only thing that kind of worked was the website igs.thesims3.com where I was able to see some of the items that were in the boxes and download them, while there are still some that i can't see what they are and I can't even download them. When i click the dw button, I get an error.

So... My store account doesn't work, downloading those items won't work, customer support is not able to help me and I am just wondering if any of you people had a similar problem, or does anyone know a possible solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 15 (290 Views)

Re: Unable to see items from goodie boxes

Hero (Retired)

try this fire up your launcher log in ...in the main menu ( login again ) go to the three dots click on downloads dashboard see if the items show up indvidually (you might see the goodie box's there but do not click on the install now button for the box as you will get an error as the box's don't install ) if the individual items are there install them one buy one

Message 2 of 15 (287 Views)

★★ Novice

I just tried it and it told me to log into my store account. So I did as told, and each time i clicked on "open downloads dashboard" it told me to log in again, even though I was logged the whole time.

And everyone 2nd or 3rd try I get a white screen saying "Be right back! The site appears to be down..." etc etc.

I literally have no idea what to do.

The weirdest thing is that I purchased goodie boxes the day before this happened, and everything was fine. After the next purchase, it all went down.

Message 3 of 15 (285 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hmmm...i'm never best pleased when the store won't work so i can imagine how it is for you...try clear the internet cache and switching browsers if your using google chrome switch to IE or firefox and if you can remeber the items see if you can find them in the store page

Message 4 of 15 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Did all of that. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, cleared cache, changed e-mail via the customer support dude, and nothing works. It's really frustrating to be honest, not knowing what are the other items I got, and simply not being able to access my own account.

Though I just remembered, the problems started when I bought simpoints via Origin, and then they were supposed to transfer onto my account and from that moment, my whole account went nuts! Simpoints changed each second, from over 2k to 0 then to about 200-300, one second I was able to buy, the other I wasn't. And just when i thought it got fixed (i restarted everything)...well, obviously it didn't get fixed Standard smile

Message 5 of 15 (279 Views)

Hero (Retired)

holy moly...did the changeing the mail via CS did he assist with mergeing your accounts  i.e. your the sims 3 and origin as ya know origin and the sims 3 use the same email and password yes tbh i'm clasping at  a straw here the other thing i can do is bring this to the helpers corner as crinrict might have another solution for you but she might see it untill th emoring just let me know if you would like me to that

Message 6 of 15 (275 Views)

★★ Novice

All I know is that he changed the pass for a bit, that only him was able to see ofc, and with that pass he got into the account, tried to fix it but nothing could have been done. After that, he changed the password as it used to be and added a new email to origin and sims ofc.

If you could do that, I'd be more than thankful! I am out of ideas what to do here :D

Message 7 of 15 (273 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Standard smile will do that for you

Message 8 of 15 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Don't think any user can help you with this. 

I'll forward to the community managers

EDIT: SimGuruRusskii is looking into your case. If anyone can resolve it, that would be her. I hope it will work out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help a lot! Standard smile

Message 10 of 15 (236 Views)