Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to place sinks in build/buy mode

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet, Spooky Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When trying to place a sink of any kind in build mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I placed a lot from the gallery, the sinks would be missing. And if I tried to manually place a sink, I would get a 'script call failed' message.
What do you expect to see? I expect the sinks to appear where I want them and not disappear or reverse the action of placing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know the issue is CC related, but I'm at a loss of what cc I have that would not allow me to specifically place sinks in build mode. It doesn't affect any other type of objects as far as I've seen.

I included a report file that I hope helps, though I'm not sure if anything in the document is related to sinks.

Message 1 of 5 (3,602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to place sinks in build/buy mode

★★ Pro

It sounds like you have an outdated version of Scumbumbo's "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop" mod. You need to grab the updated version from the comments section for the mod over at Mod the Sims.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,565 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

It sounds like you have an outdated version of Scumbumbo's "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop" mod. You need to grab the updated version from the comments section for the mod over at Mod the Sims.

Message 2 of 5 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Novice
@manzana0807 Aw so it was that one, I have so many mods that affect general gameplay so it's a bit hard keeping up with them. Thank you so much! :D
Message 3 of 5 (3,537 Views)

★★ Pro

No problem @kazechi95 ! I also use that mod and I was so happy to get it back in my game!

Message 4 of 5 (3,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are a life saver!!!!! I tried so many thing's to make it work.

Message 5 of 5 (2,871 Views)