Re: Unable to graduate

by crinrict

Original Post

Unable to graduate

★★★ Novice

My sim completed all 12 credits to graduate, but never received a notification with his final grades. His University page says he has graduated and does not need to complete anymore classes. No notification about the graduation ceremony or anything. I tried the university.graduate cheat with testing cheats enabled but nothing happened. If I go to the jobs they are all entry level. It's been about 4 days since he finished and there is no notification. I saved the game and closed and reopened but nothing changed. No option to graduate at the building either. I'm not sure how to fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (412 Views)

Hero
@AdvntrusPrdYam Did you switch households at all while the Sim was graduating ?

Are you using mod/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. I don't have any cc at all and basically never switch between households when I play. Just try to keep the same family going for as long as possible :/

Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

Hero
@AdvntrusPrdYam Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)