Re: Unable to download Sims 4

by EA_David

Original Post

Unable to download Sims 4

★★★ Novice

I got the Sims 4 Limited Edition in August and it is giving me no option to download or play. I do not want to have to pay for this game again. What do I do?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 5 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, perhaps the pre-order didn't process fully. This can happen, if card details have changed since ordering, or a number of factors have prevented it from going through.

Your best way for ward would be contact support, who can take a closer look at your account, and advise/assist accordingly.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

Also please note that, depending on your payment method, you usually won't be charged when actually pre-ordering. The payment itsef will come out just before launch.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:

Hey, perhaps the pre-order didn't process fully. This can happen, if card details have changed since ordering, or a number of factors have prevented it from going through.

Your best way for ward would be contact support, who can take a closer look at your account, and advise/assist accordingly.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

Also please note that, depending on your payment method, you usually won't be charged when actually pre-ordering. The payment itself will come out just before launch.

Okay. I'll try that later today. I'll come here if something happens. Thank you!

Message 3 of 5 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Would upgrading to Digital Deluxe help at all? I can't get to anyone that could help me with the money.

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

Community Manager

No, I don't think that would make much difference. Are you still unable to get through to an agent? How is this manifesting?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (200 Views)