Re: Unable to complete task for Trend-Setter aspiration

by crinrict

Original Post

Unable to complete task for Trend-Setter aspiration

★★★ Novice

Hi,

My sim has the Trend-Setter career development aspiration and one of the tasks to get to the next level is to "work on daily career task". I have tried to complete the daily career task over and over again, but the task in the aspiration tab isn't getting completed. Any ideas on whether it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong?

thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (567 Views)

Hero
@lolo199293 Are you sure you're doing the daily tasks and not the work from home ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (530 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, I make the sim go to work and the daily task when they get back is to update social media status, which needs to be done twice to be 100% complete. I've tried doing it from the computer, restarted the game several times. Tried going into edit sim mode and back out again but no such luck!

Message 3 of 6 (513 Views)

Hero
@lolo199293 Are you using any mods/cc ?

If not, it's probably best to just file a report in the bug forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

No i'm not so I'll report the bug.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (489 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Trendsetter-Aspiration-Can-t-complete-Complete-Dai...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (457 Views)