Unable to click anything in game

by yorel2013

Original Post

Unable to click anything in game

★★★ Newbie

After the werewolve game and update I have been unable to click on anything once the home screen comes up. I can't click on game, resume, scenerios, options nothing. On top of that my sim has had the baby already without my knowledge. I have been unable to play my game for awhile now. I have tried repairing the game, taking everything out and putting it back in, uninstalling and re installing orgin nothing has helped. I deleted cache files.

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: Unable to click anything in game

@yorel2013  Try shutting down any other apps that include overlays, for example Steam or Discord, before you play.  Disable Origin in-game as well: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

If that doesn't help, please try playing in a clean boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...

When you reboot, go through the Task Manager's background processes list shutting down anything that doesn't absolutely need to be enabled, for example RGB software or MSI Afterburner.  If you accidentally kill the wrong process and it doesn't restart automatically, just reboot your computer again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)