Unable to Log in via Sims 3 Launcher

by spatialfangs

Original Post

Unable to Log in via Sims 3 Launcher

★★★ Newbie

For some reason, I am unable to log in on my Sims 3 Launcher, and therefore I can't download items I've bought in the Sims 3 Store.

The launcher itself will open and load correctly, but when I click "Log in", and type in my email and password, and click "Log in", it doesn't do anything.  I can click "Cancel" and the launcher continues to run normally, but it will not log me in.

I have checked my Norton firewall, and set it to allow the launcher to access the internet... help?

Message 1 of 6 (524 Views)

Re: Unable to Log in via Sims 3 Launcher

Hero

Can you login on the website itself ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue. Someone help! Ican log into origin, but it won't connect to the launcher.

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever figure out the problem, because it's happening to me now?

Message 4 of 6 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I can log into the launcher, origins and the website. When I try to run the game, it says I'm not logged in. I enter my login information and it says that I need to update the game. The launcher says that my game is up to date. How do I fix this?

Message 5 of 6 (340 Views)

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher. It should say 1.50.

More Details can be found here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-find-your-game-version.html

For Macs: http://bluebellflora.wordpress.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/checking-which-patch-version-youre-running/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (338 Views)