Unable to Connect yo Origin (Version 16.0.136.019017) HELP!

by queenofdrgns

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Connect yo Origin (Version 16.0.136.019017) HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm attempting to download Island Paradise and University Expansions. I was successfully able to install Pets, Supernatural and Seasons.... but now University or Island Paradise and my Sims 3 Launcher is not saying it cannot connect to Origin, so I'm unable to get the updates required to download the two newer games... I ensured the firewall allowed Origin and EA. Can someone please help me? This isn't the first time this has happened and I really do not want to uninstall and reinstall every single game.... 

Thanks, 

Ashlee

Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Connect yo Origin (Version 16.0.136.019017) HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I finally had to call into EA Support and they managed to help me. Thanks so much for your assistance though. Standard smile I had to manually clear my CMD, restart my computer. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Have you already tried everything that is mentioned here?

Unable to connect with Origin by crinrict

When I open the launcher, I get the following message: "Unable to connect with Origin".

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I finally had to call into EA Support and they managed to help me. Thanks so much for your assistance though. Standard smile I had to manually clear my CMD, restart my computer. 

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Could you please accept your post as solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)