Re: Ultrasound

by s_stutler

Original Post

Ultrasound

★★★ Newbie

Dear all,

My daughter is playing on Sims4 and she found out via a youtube clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oYHrdsqbU) that there is a ultrasound and hospital that she would like to play with. Me, I don't  have  a clue how to get this or if it is to be found on Sims4. 

Please advise if this is included in some expansion pack or if the ultrasound can be bought separately or if it is just to be found in a specific hospital.

Thank you in advance. 

/Johanna

Message 1 of 13 (9,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@matsspelar

Ultrasound.is not existing in the game and there are not such CC object  I think the creator of this video made it using MOO code and graphics illusion.

About hospital :
I probably saw this hospital - it is available in the Gallery for download. You need to look for the #hospital tag in Gallery
The problem is that this hospital won't work if it is placed in an inhabited world like Willow Creek or Oasis. When the active sim is in EA hospital you should use the freebuild code and replace this EA hospital with this one from the Gallery. Of course, your daughter needs to have an expansion pack "Go to work".

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 13 (9,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@matsspelar  - You can find the poses and the machine and other props HERE! <link removed>

I also recommend Little Miss Sams Ultrasound Scan Mod.. Which i have in game and LOVE! Once you get to the 2nd (and i think 3rd tri too) you can "go to the gynecologist" (offscreen) and you'll come home with an ultrasound scan. When you put it on the wall and view it, it will tell you what number of babies and what sex of babies you're having. 

I really like it. You can grab that HERE <link removed>

Happy Simming !!! 

Message 3 of 13 (9,089 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lannas_stutler Do I need to get to work expansion game to get this hospital and ultrasound for my sims 4 please let me know how I can do it thanks
Message 4 of 13 (9,015 Views)

Hero
@Annmarie2444 Yes, you need Get To work to get the hospital in your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (8,999 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict When I do Get To Work will it work once I download it on to my laptop
Message 6 of 13 (8,958 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Annmarie2444, yes if the Get to Work downloads properly, the hospital will work. Wink  However, as stated above, there is no ultrasound in the hospital.  According to @s_stutler , this is a Mod that you have to get from elsewhere.  But just beware that Mods (as well as Custom Contnet (CC) require upkeep in order work properly and not mess up your game!)  This is most likely to happen when the game is patched since that can make a lot of Mods outdated , and then your game will do crazy things. Then you have to go through a series of steps to find which Mods or CC item is causing the problem and then get the newer version when the Mod creator who made it updates their Mod to work with the updated game! Disappointed 

So, yes, the hospital will work if you get Get to Work, but there is no sonogram in the official game. Frown  Also, normally in the gameplay that is included with Get to Work, your pregnant Sim will only go to the hospital when they are in labor, so they never go to the hospital to have a check up or to find out the gender of the baby.  This video probably achieved these shots by playaing the doctor career path with the doctor as the controlable Sim or with some other Mod!  These kinds of videos are creative and fun, but are a bit deciptive as they don't show real gameplay.  For real gameplay it is better to watch "Let's Play" videos (where either the person doing them doesnt' use Mods, or if they do, they will probably tell you!).  Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 13 (8,945 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Ok I will have a look on YouTube to see how the ultrasound mod work
Message 8 of 13 (8,920 Views)

Champion

@Annmarie2444, Thank you for replying! Standard smile

Just be careful with Mods and Custom Content (CC).  Most creators of mods and CC keep their items up to date with changes EA makes to the game any time there is a patch/update, but a few don't.  And Mods or CC items can become broken/out of date any time EA releases an update/patch to the game.  You will have to do regular maintenance to keep your mods working properly! 
And if your game acts strange all of a sudden, it could be because of outdated Mods/CC, especially if this happens after EA updates the game. So, if that happens, there are ways to test to find out if it is a problem with your Mods/CC  (since it still could be a bug  or something else. ) 

If you have any problems in the future, you can come back here and someone can tell you how to check for this. Standard smile

Happy Simming! Party hat 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 13 (8,916 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Thankyou very much for all your help it has helped me lot on how to download some of the mods for the sims 4. I will hope that this will help me when I do get The sims 4 Get To Work game for my laptop and I will look out for updates on the mods when I do get the game
Message 10 of 13 (8,898 Views)