Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ultrasound

by s_stutler

Original Post

Ultrasound

★★ Newbie

Dear all,

My daughter is playing on Sims4 and she found out via a youtube clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oYHrdsqbU) that there is a ultrasound and hospital that she would like to play with. Me, I don't  have  a clue how to get this or if it is to be found on Sims4. 

Please advise if this is included in some expansion pack or if the ultrasound can be bought separately or if it is just to be found in a specific hospital.

Thank you in advance. 

/Johanna

Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Mats_spelar

Ultrasound.is not existing in the game and there are not such CC object  I think the creator of this video made it using MOO code and graphics illusion.

About hospital :
I probably saw this hospital - it is available in the Gallery for download. You need to look for the #hospital tag in Gallery
The problem is that this hospital won't work if it is placed in an inhabited world like Willow Creek or Oasis. When the active sim is in EA hospital you should use the freebuild code and replace this EA hospital with this one from the Gallery. Of course, your daughter needs to have an expansion pack "Go to work".

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Mats_spelar  - You can find the poses and the machine and other props HERE! <link removed>

I also recommend Little Miss Sams Ultrasound Scan Mod.. Which i have in game and LOVE! Once you get to the 2nd (and i think 3rd tri too) you can "go to the gynecologist" (offscreen) and you'll come home with an ultrasound scan. When you put it on the wall and view it, it will tell you what number of babies and what sex of babies you're having. 

I really like it. You can grab that HERE <link removed>

Happy Simming !!! 

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help