Re: Twitter sharing not working with sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Twitter sharing not working with sims 4

★★★★ Novice

For the last week or so I have not been able to post screenshots or gallery posts to Twitter in game. It says invalid username or password. I have double checked my user name and reset my password for Twitter to be 100% sure I was using the right one. I have turned off Internet connectivity and the game then restarted and turned both back on again. I have also updated and repaired the game.

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Hero
@aprilise Are you using 2FA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No I checked

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@aprilise Did it work before and you got logged out ? There is a bug report for it but that was mostly 2FA but it could be a general issue now.

I'm not going to try cause I don't want to be locked out :D

EDIT: Here's the bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Twitter-Login-issues-if-Two-Factor-Authentication-is-s... .. that's what you're seeing right ? If you read the later reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was working then suddenly stopped about 2 or so weeks ag. I’ll check the link

Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)