Tutorial is no longer available since 29th June patch

by Damgot_FR-BE

Original Post

Tutorial is no longer available since 29th June patch

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Before the 29th June patch, I was doing the tutorial (I just bought the game on steam). I saved my game and quit. At the next start, I had to download the new 29th june update.

And after installed this update, it seems the tutorial is no longer available at all. I tried to load my saved game, it works but the tutorial is no longer present.

I try to start a new game, no tutorial proposal.
I uninstalled/installed the game and still no tutorial proposal.

I took a look in option, but it seems the option to restart the tutorial is no longer present.

Please EA, fix this, I'm a new player and don't know how to play ! I can see tuto on youtube, but an interactive tutorial in game is more usefule.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (440 Views)

Re: Tutorial is no longer available since 29th June patch

Champion (Retired)

@Damgot_FR-BE 

I think this was done on purpose because there were some issues with the tutorial. You can however post it in the bugs forum in case it was not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your answer, I've made a post in Bug section

Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Damgot_FR-BE Thanks for the bug report.

Posting the link here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Tutorial-not-available-No-option-to-turn-Tutorial-back-on/m-p/...

Please for now every one use the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)