Turn furniture Sims 4

by Celesticlady

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Turn furniture Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Hi!

How can I turn furniture around in the sims 4?

I tried everything but nothing really helps.

Message 1 of 14 (184,207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Turn furniture Sims 4

[ Edited ]

You can also use the Sims 3 mouse by using ctrl+shift+tab, then you should be able to turn it by clicking and turning.

Rumbutter: did you try in build mode hold the object with the mouse hand tool  and use either < > buttons to turn the furniture the way you want to

slothcity14: it said for me that you have to click on the item you are trying to rotate in buildmode. and when it is highlighted use either the , or the . keys to rotate the object!

Or have a look at: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/controls.php

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (180,397 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

did you try in build mode hold the object with the mouse hand tool  and use either < > buttons to turn the furniture the way you want to

Message 2 of 14 (183,980 Views)

★★ Novice

If you select what you want to rotate you cane then either use , . / < > or right click. I prefer right click!

Message 3 of 14 (183,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this with my sims 4. And i stil could not rotate the furniture. Is there any other way to do it?

@rumbutter wrote:

did you try in build mode hold the object with the mouse hand tool  and use either < > buttons to turn the furniture the way you want to

Message 4 of 14 (180,970 Views)

★ Novice

I finally got my furniture to roate. In "Live Mode" - select item - item is high lighted in green - then use the < or > key to rotate. 

Message 5 of 14 (180,676 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well i got a problem with it.

there are 3 ways:

1th. You use the buttons < and > to turn it

2nd. You use the right mouse button when you don't press in the left mouse button at the same time.

3th. (which doesn't work for me help?!) You can move it around when you press in the right button and hold it while moving it around.

Anyone knows how i can Repair that?

Greetings:D

Message 6 of 14 (178,378 Views)

★★ Novice
I still can't turn my furniture
Message 7 of 14 (155,429 Views)

[ Edited ]

You can also use the Sims 3 mouse by using ctrl+shift+tab, then you should be able to turn it by clicking and turning.

Rumbutter: did you try in build mode hold the object with the mouse hand tool  and use either < > buttons to turn the furniture the way you want to

slothcity14: it said for me that you have to click on the item you are trying to rotate in buildmode. and when it is highlighted use either the , or the . keys to rotate the object!

Or have a look at: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/controls.php

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 14 (180,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it said for me that you have to click on the item you are trying to rotate in buildmode. and when it is highlighted use either the , or the . keys to rotate the object!

Message 9 of 14 (143,447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

< or >

Message 10 of 14 (128,445 Views)