Trying to Register My Game

by brappl218

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to Register My Game

★★★★ Novice

I can not register my new University Life game on the Sims 3 Official Site.  I keep getting invalid registration code.

I have this game registered on Origin and installed from there.  Why can't I register it on the Official Site?

Message 1 of 7 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to Register My Game

★★★★ Novice

Bet that's it then.  Good.  Problem Solved and thank you once again Standard smile

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (283 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It should auto-register when you bought it on Origin.

Does it not show on your myPage on thesims3.com already (aka is the IP icon not highlighted) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin!

The icon is not highlighted.  Maybe it needs to run through an overnight cycle or something.  I bought UNI DVD tody (on sale) Put it on Origin and it is all on Origin and I can play so I don't know what's up with the invalid reg code.  I'm in no rush here.  Perhaps the data with catch up with the Sims3 site eventually.  I was just curious as why I was getting an invalid reg message.  

Thanks for the fast response....nice to see you Standard smile !!

brappl

Message 3 of 7 (289 Views)

Hero

You can always try logging out and back in, maybe clearing browser cache.

If it still doesn't show up, well, maybe you fee the urge to contact a game advisor Standard smile

(Let me know if you need the drill to that)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Aw, that's okay Crin. I did reload/clear caches and tried to re enter a few times today.  I'll accept this solution for now so the ticket can be closed. I never have much luck going the route you suggested.  Origin recognizes the game and I can play.  The information will probably appear sooner or later.  Thank you very much and have a good evening.

Message 5 of 7 (285 Views)

Hero

Well, I just noticed that most of my worlds are gone from my myPage so it might be just a temp issues with the page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (282 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bet that's it then.  Good.  Problem Solved and thank you once again Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (284 Views)