Troubles with automatic community lot placements upon moving towns in game?

by peaceout5581

Original Post

Troubles with automatic community lot placements upon moving towns in game?

★★ Novice

This is the first time that this has happened to me, unfortunately. I've moved towns in game before, even towns from the store, but this time, when I moved my family from Bridgeport to Lucky Palms, the community lots that are always automatically placed upon entering a new town, weren't. I tried placing the community lots down on my own, but I don't have a very good memory on which lots are usually automatically placed down, and I've had no luck in trying to find any sort of town map on the internet that shows where community lots should be placed in Lucky Palms upon moving there. I've found no solution anywhere else to this problem, either ;( I have all expansion and stuff packs, save for the Sweet Treats pack, and this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. There wasn't a prompt to place the lots upon moving, either. I tried exiting to the main menu and reload the save, but that didn't work, either. I'm not sure what to do other than begin a new game in Lucky Palms with the saved family, but that is something I'd like to avoid at all costs, if possible. At this point I'm very frustrated, so any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Troubles with automatic community lot placements upon moving towns in game?

Hero

Hi @peaceout5581

this usually depends a bit on the space available. 

Did you start a new save with Lucky Palms or did you place your family in a game you already had ?

I would go with: Place what you're missing or you could start a new game and have the placements done, then write down what was placed and place the same in your town.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)