Re: Trouble with Spawning SimsSessions Festival In-Game

by StarryMight

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@StarryMight I still appreciate your help though! Take care! .)

Message 11 of 17 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Simtasticgallery: You too! (Also, I'd like to say that I remembered earlier that you're actually not allowed to link to mods like that here, so you should edit that one post and remove the link...sorry for forgetting about that. Embarrassed )

Message 12 of 17 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@StarryMight I just uploaded my saves not the cc/mods included and okay I didn't know about the links stuff of mods. I will edit it then! Standard smile

Message 13 of 17 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Simtasticgallery : Thanks, and you're welcome. Standard smile

Message 14 of 17 (390 Views)

Hero
@Simtasticgallery So it was the mods ? All solved now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Not the mods, but the Data and Delta files I replaced with Softerhaze Lighting "Mod". Those files doesn't go in the Mods folders as expected but there and since in any update didn't give me a problem and I don't have Tumblr and neither this forum as often, unless it is urgent like in this case, then I wouldn't have known that was the problem until Luth said it on Twiter. Thanks by the way to both of you @StarryMight @crinrict and yes it is solved now. The creator updated (Luth shared on Twiterd her/his or whoever Tumblr) haha!

I tried with both saves (The one that had only the game content and the one with CC/Mods and it both spawned perfectly! Here are some screenshots. I would recommend to anyone who use those kind of worlds default lighting replacement to backup the Data and Delta files the game has before replacing them.

Message 16 of 17 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Simtasticgallery : Is that how those work? Hmm. I'm glad you got things working, by the way!
Message 17 of 17 (317 Views)