Re: Trasffer The Sims3 to another account - Need help

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Trasffer The Sims3 to another account - Need help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I would like to transfer game from my account to my sister account, we live in other towns and I forgot that If I add these game on my origin, she cant play on her origin acount, cuz you can put only once your CD Key. Game is her, so I need to give her back these game, could you help me? Cuz in these coronaviruse time, she want to play, and I cant find resolution on this problem here. Giving her my login and password from my account isnt a resolution, we need to transfer these game.

Message 1 of 4 (393 Views)

@Raymanekjumper  Games are usually not transferrable from one account to another.  You can always ask EA customer support for help though.  There's no guarantee it will work, but it's worth a try.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Right now, phone calls are unavailable, but live chat is open from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I would like to transfer sims 3 from my sister's account to my account, as I don't seem to have access to her account anymore.

I noticed that the Live Chat option has been mentioned often, but I can't seem to find this option anywhere on EA Help webpage.

Please help where I can find this option as it would really help me with my problem.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

@9811120122081  When you have the help page open, try changing the location in your browser window to U.S. or U.K., as these regions have live chat available at all hours minus a few holidays.  If that doesn't help, choose a slightly different category of issue: some problems seem to direct only to phone or email.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)