Re: Townies have no name

by MeadowThayerr

Original Post

Townies have no name

★ Apprentice

I have a few townies in several of my saves who have no first name or no last name.  It's not a huge deal, but I was wondering if there was a way to prevent this from happening?

Message 1 of 3 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MeadowThayerr Is that the issue you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Household-names-don-t-appear-Manage-Households/...  or do they have no name anywhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict They have no name anywhere. It's not all townies but some will show up in game with no first name and no last name

Update: I think it's related to the Flower Bunny. At one point I had a sim visit the lot and their name was still flower bunny, so I assume they had been the Flower Bunny previously.  He had shown as the Flower Bunny costume until turning into an elder. Well, after they left the lot I noticed their name in the relationship panel was no longer "Flower Bunny" and instead now they have no name. I've attached a before and after screenshot. I will monitor my next Flower Bunny to see if the same thing happens.  I'm unsure if the other sim with no-name was also a flower bunny or not.

(CM: Posts merged)

Message 3 of 3 (633 Views)