Re: Toddlers spawned at lot.

by crinrict

Original Post

Toddlers spawned at lot.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim was visiting a relatives house (together with pets so their own home as completely empty) but he had to go to work and when the house lot loaded there were 5 toddlers spawned.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddlers spawned at my house after loading the lot. The bug only occurred this one time but I haven't tried reloading my lot when no sims are at home.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect toddlers at my house. I don't really expect any sims at my house right after loading my lot as if they were my own sims but definitely no toddlers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My own 2 dogs (after visiting the relative) with 5 randomly spawned toddlers that are not part of my family. The toddlers are also not part of any of my played households. The toddlers left right after spawning.

Message 1 of 5 (790 Views)

Hero

HI @BlingerJ95

what kind of mods are you using and can you duplicate this without any installed ?

If it was a one time thing it will probably be hard to replicate and I kinda need you to to test on a vanilla game to make sure it's not mod related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (778 Views)

Hero

Tagging @BlingerJ95 for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrictHi! Sorry I had posted already but appearently something went wrong with that post.

I tried to do the same thing again (first with mods to see if it would happen every time) but, possibly because there are now babies on my lot that can't leave the lot) no toddlers showed up. I'm going to try again as soon as I can get the house empty and leave for work/ school on a different lot. If again the toddlers show up then I'll try it without any mods. I'll let you know once I get to that point or if it doesn't happen again despite having the same conditions.

Message 4 of 5 (696 Views)

Hero

HI @BlingerJ95

thank you for getting back to me. Maybe your post was eaten by the spam filter (it's sometimes very hungry)

I'm moving this to the tech forum for further troubleshooting then.

Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (682 Views)