Toddler and Kids White Lines

by generuler4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toddler and Kids White Lines

★ Guide

For some odd reason, my toddler and kids have one single white line going around their neck. I removed my cc and it still did not solve the issue none of my other ages have this issue.

Message 1 of 8 (604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toddler and Kids White Lines

★ Guide

I used that fixed before and it worked but not this time. I reset my sims folder and it went away so idk what was the issue. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (515 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@generuler4 What kind of graphics card do you have ? Is it on all of them independent of what hair/clothing they're wearing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictGtx 1060 and it’s on all of them regardless of hair and other things. 

Message 3 of 8 (572 Views)

Hero
@generuler4 Could you test if the workaround here helps you with it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Weird-Facial-Lines/m-p/4976595#M17333

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict I actually did have that glitch with the lines all in the face and did that workaround and it worked. I think it had something to do with my card because I changed the settings in my graphics card panel like the antialiasing mode and etc for better edge smoothing. Even though the antialiasing mode don’t work either because when I tell it to override the edges just become more chopper. 

Message 5 of 8 (554 Views)

Hero
@generuler4 Are they now gone on the kids ? Bit unsure from your description if you had more before and it's still not fixed for toddlers/children

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (527 Views)

★ Guide

I used that fixed before and it worked but not this time. I reset my sims folder and it went away so idk what was the issue. 

Message 7 of 8 (516 Views)

Hero
@generuler4 Maybe an issue with a cache file then.

Glad to hear it's fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (510 Views)