Re: Toddler CAS glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Toddler CAS glitch

★★★ Newbie

Recently, i have been noticing some unusual glitches to my game. and by recentl, i mean since when the toddlers were welcome to Sims 4. What i mean is, whenever i decide to create a toddler in CAS (create a sim), my toddlers have been super tall (about up to an adult sim's hieght) and the legs and feet were immense. i do have mods, a lot of it. however, it always worked fine and very fast before, well, not necessarily the update but around those times and now it works the same, just whenever i create a toddler. i can't even get to the face; it takes me to the knees and i cant go up! what should i do?

Message 1 of 6 (1,653 Views)

Hero

Hi @alexia_likes

that sounds like ti's cause by either a mod or custom content. With patches, mods/cc become outdated and need updating or removing.

Have you tried if you have the same issues if you remove your cc/mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and i think it is custom content because i have this one trait called bebe and i dont use the trait but i cant find it in my cc folders so how do i delete it???

Message 3 of 6 (943 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @twilightm13 try removing all your custom content to see if that fixes the issue.

If it does you can begin adding them back in one at a time till you find the one causing the issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help i have 1,712 mods what do i do..

Message 5 of 6 (558 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @707714 

It is against the Answers HQ rules to "necropost". This is when you respond to a very outdated thread. So, I'm going to lock this thread and ask that you post your question again in a new one. Thank you Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (524 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help