Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Toddler CAS glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Toddler CAS glitch

★★★ Newbie

Recently, i have been noticing some unusual glitches to my game. and by recentl, i mean since when the toddlers were welcome to Sims 4. What i mean is, whenever i decide to create a toddler in CAS (create a sim), my toddlers have been super tall (about up to an adult sim's hieght) and the legs and feet were immense. i do have mods, a lot of it. however, it always worked fine and very fast before, well, not necessarily the update but around those times and now it works the same, just whenever i create a toddler. i can't even get to the face; it takes me to the knees and i cant go up! what should i do?

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Toddler CAS glitch

Hero

Hi @alexia_likes

that sounds like ti's cause by either a mod or custom content. With patches, mods/cc become outdated and need updating or removing.

Have you tried if you have the same issues if you remove your cc/mods ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help