by heather1314

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toddler Age Up to Demon Bug Child

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Get Together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Age a toddler up
What happens when the bug occurs? Turns into a demon bug
What do you expect to see? A child
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This only happened once but one of my Sims went to visit another household and their toddler aged up while I was there. When the toddler aged up, he turned into a demon bug child in toddler clothing. I thought it was hysterical but left the house without doing anything. Then I saw the demon bug walking around the neighborhood. I changed him in CAS and he was fine after that. Didn't know if this was just a one-time glitch - a hilarious glitch - or if other people were having issues with NPC toddlers aging up.

IMG_1599.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (1,303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toddler Age Up to Demon Bug Child

Hero
@heather1314 Is this a regular occurrence ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,209 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@heather1314 This usually happens if the clothing isn't categorized properly or in club meetings. As you can't add toddlers to club meetings that's a bit odd

It's like the game was unable to change the clothing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,271 Views)

Hero
@heather1314 Is this a regular occurrence ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,210 Views)