Re: Today I

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

I tried downloading from the gallery site and it did not work for me either, maybe a bug? Feels like we should be able to do this.

If you can't go online in your game you probably have connection issues with origin. EA_Tom has a few things you can try if you look in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Origin-won-t-connect-to-internet-even-though-I-have-an-in...

Message 11 of 16 (226 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you have an underage account? If so you can not use the online features. That would also explain why things you download in the browser doesn't show up in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 16 (225 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CMeki

Once you have downloaded something in the browser start the sims 4. On the main screen there should be a notification that there are new Items in your library.

If Origin wasn't already started it may take a little while before it turns up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 16 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can I not have my account underage?

Message 14 of 16 (202 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It will happen automatically as you get older.

Message 15 of 16 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice

This link gives you all you need to know about "aging up" your account.

https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/account/aging-up-an-origin-account-to-an-adult-account/

Good luck, and happy simming. I hope your downloads are accessible before long.

Message 16 of 16 (186 Views)