Re: Tips not showing

by crinrict

Original Post

Tips not showing

★★★ Novice

I wanted to use the tips because I like them and they are useful, so I decided to use them. So I went to settings and reset them. Then I started to play, thinking they are going to show up thought gameplay... But they didn't show up at all! That really confused me, so I tried to reset them again... Also nothing!

I don't understand! They worked before and it is really strange they don't work anymore... Frown

Do Maxis delete them (probably not if they can be reset in the settings), or is it bug? I don't know but I will appreciate some help because from my opinion they are more interesting than the lessons in menu. 

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: Tips not showing

Hero
@RexXusLP I kinda don't wanna send you trough the same tips again but this now def. sounds like the missing string files.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)