Tiny living stuff pack not loading (it's downloaded already)

by osnapizaszz

Original Post

Tiny living stuff pack not loading (it's downloaded already)

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Bought and downloaded Tiny Living stuff pack, but it doesn't appear on the game. Also, Origin is online, but the game is not and it doesn't let me go online
How can we reproduce this experience? i don't know

Hi, everyone.

Bought and downloaded Tiny Living stuff pack, but it doesn't appear on the game.

Also, Origin is online, but the game is not and it doesn't let me go online. Apparently I'm playing with the Legacy edition and I read that it doesn't go online.

However, the stuff pack doesn't appear on the game anyway. Shouldn't it appear anyway even if it's offline?

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Betreff: Tiny living stuff pack not loading (it's downloaded already)

@osnapizaszz 

I moved your post to the Sims 4 board.

@osnapizaszz  wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Bought and downloaded Tiny Living stuff pack, but it doesn't appear on the game.

All new Sims 4 packs, beginning with Discover University are not compatible with the Legacy Edition.

That includes Tiny living.

If you are not sure if you really need the Legacy Edition, (and Origin telling you that you do is not always accurate.) you should post a DxDiag in text file format with your next reply. You can do that  with the "Choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window. 

If you are sure that you need the Legacy Edition you should contact EA directly for a refund. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

@osnapizaszz  wrote:

Also, Origin is online, but the game is not and it doesn't let me go online. Apparently I'm playing with the Legacy edition and I read that it doesn't go online.

That is correct, the online features are disable in the Legacy Edition.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

Re: Tiny living stuff pack not loading (it's downloaded already)

★ Novice

I have the same problem with TIny Living and I bought it today with Discover university but neither are showing up, even on the sims 4 menu its not even showing as if I didn't buy them.

Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: Tiny living stuff pack not loading (it's downloaded already)

@PokerDaUnikorn  Does your computer run the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, neither Discover University nor Tiny Living will work.  If your computer cannot in fact run the standard version of Sims 4, you can request a refund from EA customer support.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)