Time Date FPS HUD

by JCStormy2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time Date FPS HUD

★ Guide

Since the last update, just before the werewolf pack, I started seeing this HUD on my screen every time I load up The Sims 4 (with AND without mods). See attached picture. To try to work it out, I checked with the Origin settings and found nothing. I run an Nvidia 3070 so I checked with those settings and, also, found nothing that would remove it. I, then, checked with the game itself and of course found nothing. I didn't think it had anything to do with The Sims but it only shows up when I launch The Sims 4 and it only started happening after the last update.  While it doesn't interfere with interacting with whatever part of the interface it covers it does prevent clear view of the interface with anything from codes in build/buy to entering a name in CAS.

I'm not sure what to do. 

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Time Date FPS HUD

@JCStormy2  I believe this overlay comes with Razer software, so either shut down Razer Synapse or Cortex or whatever you use, or check the apps' settings for an option to disable the overlay.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

All Replies

@JCStormy2  I believe this overlay comes with Razer software, so either shut down Razer Synapse or Cortex or whatever you use, or check the apps' settings for an option to disable the overlay.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you! I think that was it, exactly! Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)