This code has already been used.

by Yubellll

Original Post

This code has already been used.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

HEY!

Okay so for christmas my dad brought me the sims 4 limited edition version (which I really wanted) it was still sealed at the time when I put it in my computer origin asks for the code which I gave then it shows my product in a little sqaure saying cancel or continue, I pressed continue and it sent me back to the activation screen and a red box with writing in it saying 'this code has already been used' I thought nothing of it I did it again and checked for any spelling mistakes to which I typed it right both times, but it came back to the same screen 'this code has already been used'. Frown

I decided to send it back in exhange for another copy, which they gladly swapped the copy saying many others have had the same problem. I only thought it was something wrong with that copy of the game, so anyway I did the same thing put in the code but it came up with the same thing 'This code has already been used' Frown

I've been searching al over the internet for an answer contacted EA but the problem hasn't been fxed it seems to be a problem with origin not reconising my code, many others I know have had the same problem, I'm trying to find a fix for it I really am guys but I can't do it alone I need you're help aswell, Ive never had anyother problems with my sims games or any other EA product before why is it happening to the sims 4?

Please Origin/EA try and find a fix for this problem. Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)