Re: Thinking about re downloading the sims 3

by vriskaisboring28

Original Post

Thinking about re downloading the sims 3

★★★ Newbie

So a long while ago when i was younger, i got the sims 3 and some other sims 3 games. The computer we used was slow and buggy and i remember once it actually downloaded, Origin popped up. I was too young to know i would need it and so i literally did not make an account and went on with playing.

Fast forward to when we get a new computer..

I was able to re download the sims 3 on that computer without it telling me the code has already been used.

Since then our computer has been reset and all that.. and ive made an origin account once i started playing the sims 4. 

Im wondering if i do deicide to re download the sims 3 and all my other sims 3 games, will it work? If not, what will i do? How can i play it if it does say the codes have already been used. My younger self never made an origin account for the TS3 but i do remember i had to make a sims 3 community account to post screenshots or save memories?? 

Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

@vriskaisboring28  If you registered your game on the old Sims 3 site, that data would have transferred to Origin as well—the two sites share information.  So just login to Origin with the same email address and password you used on the community site, and your base game and packs should already be in your game library.  You can download them from there without having to use your discs.

It's also usually possible to merge your old account into your new one, although you'd lose any store content you bought through the old account.  If you'd like to do this, contact EA customer support for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)