There is not NPC at "THE Front Desk" table in my own Lot.

by thsecmaniac

Original Post

There is not NPC at "THE Front Desk" table in my own Lot.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cat & Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Together, Seasons, Spa Day, Fitness Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put "THE front desk" table on the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? There is not NPC as the receptionist is at "THE front desk" table although other NPCs are at their position such as Makeup Artist and Wardrobe Artist.
What do you expect to see? There is NPC as receptionist at the table.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I also attached the screenshot. You will see there are Makeup Artist and Wardrobe Artist on the top left of screenshot while at "THE front Desk" table, there is not NPC

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Re: There is not NPC at "THE Front Desk" table in my own Lot.

Hero
@thsecmaniac What kind of lot is this ? The front desk is only used for police and doctor career ? On any other lot it's just an normal desk

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really? It's a CC Lot from one mod but the mod owner show the screenshot that the front desk can be used in his CC lot with the receptionist sit on.

Message 3 of 6 (389 Views)

Hero
@thsecmaniac What's the type of the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrictIts type is Custom Content from my installed mod. It's not a hospital or a police station.

Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

Hero
@thsecmaniac Yeah, then maybe talk to the creator of that lot type what happened. Custom lot types are not supported by EA:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (361 Views)