There is no option to spar as a vampire

by Violet_Vix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There is no option to spar as a vampire

★★ Novice

Hi!

I'm new to the Sims but I've done all my research for the game. I bought the vampire pack and turned one of my sims into a vampire. I've had them befriend multiple vampires and become good friends with all of them, but the option to spar has never come up. They are currently a Master as well...

What causes this? Have I missed something? I don't use mods and I've never downloaded anything before.

Message 1 of 8 (16,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There is no option to spar as a vampire

Champion (Retired)

@Violet_Vix

Like I said,

Open your Origin client and go to My Game Library, right-click The Sims 4 and choose Repair.

Originrepairgame.PNG

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (16,839 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Violet_Vix

No, I think you're doing it the right way.. Are you sure that you're looking for "spar" in friendly social category?

Have you tried repairing your game? Right-click it in your Game Library and choose Repair!

Message 2 of 8 (16,006 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah, I am. I haven't tried repairing my game (mostly because I haven't the slightly clue how to) but I also can't find the option to spar in the mean social category.
I honestly have no clue what to do.
Message 3 of 8 (15,987 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Violet_Vix

Like I said,

Open your Origin client and go to My Game Library, right-click The Sims 4 and choose Repair.

Originrepairgame.PNG

Message 4 of 8 (16,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I looked under both the friendly and mean opinions as well going to my game library in origin and doing the repairing, however there is still no option for a duel or spar. I can’t move on in my aspiration without this spars or duels.

Message 5 of 8 (12,081 Views)

Hero

Hi @toydrn 

are you using any mods ? If so, make sure those are compatible with your patch level.

If they are outdated it's possible they prevent options to show up properly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (12,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have repaired my game and made sure they are compatible together and still no spar option in the mean or friendly sections. i can't move on without this sparing option...

Message 7 of 8 (10,262 Views)

Hero
@catsliveintrees Do you mean the mods being compatible ? Did you test without mods/cc as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (10,198 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help