Re: There is a problem with your order?

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

My Sims 4 delux order still says processing, but it was placed over two weeks ago. I ordered the upgrade this morning to see if it would let me in then, and that says completed, but the original game still says processing. Could you help?

You guys are doing great, btw. I know theres alot of questions comming in, and from what i've seen on the forums some of them are rather ugly. Thank you! keep up the great work!

Message 11 of 14 (722 Views)

Hero

Were you charged ? If not, just cancel and reorder.

If so, contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 14 (4,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have bought an AC55 game,but it can't download yet,why?
Message 13 of 14 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm didn't have this problem when Pre-Ordering the Limited Edition base game, or Outdoor Retreat. But now that I've Pre-Ordered Get To Work I'm having the exact same problem. I got the confirmation e-mail, I was charged on the credit card in full, in the new 'packs' feature in game it says I own but it all grayed out, I look in 'my games' on origin in the game details and it says I own it but still grayed out. Then just last week I started an e-mail once a day saying the exact same thing. I click on the link and it takes me to my order history and says the order is processing! Like what? What do you mean? What do you want me to do? What exactly is the problem? Don't think I'm paying another $40! It's not worth that much!

Message 14 of 14 (662 Views)