TheSIms3 - In Game-

by alissawood

Original Post

TheSIms3 - In Game-

★★★ Newbie

I loaded up a pre\viciously played world, but when it loaded where I could see my house and property, nothing showed up on the left hand side of the screen where the family portraits. Its was completely blank. All I could see was my house and use keyboard commands. I had downloaded some mods before it happened but I made sure they were compatible for my latest updated game. I don't understand why this is doing this. Im using my newest town (twinbrook) idk if its my game or my computer or if its just that town. Before, I had tried to make a house in the default world (sunset valley) and it when I tried to get back into play mode from build/buy mode it would be on the loading screen endlessly. I mean, I only have 7 expansion packs and 2 stuff packs, quite a lot of content installed but it never effected my game before, and I have quite a few mods, which IM pretty sure are all up to date. PLease help me.

Message 1 of 2 (40 Views)

Re: TheSIms3 - In Game-

Hero

You might find some solutions going through this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Corruption/m-p/968290/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (35 Views)